Saturday 7 August 2010

Tidy trees

Now normally I get upset because of the mess that is left around and I may have had a go at our council for various things
But now I have to say the council have been very good and trimmed all the unruly bushes and cleared the weeds from around the top park in our town so it looks so much better, though it was done in summer with little rain so there has been no new growth but hey hum.
One small problem, they have done an efficient job of it round the tennis courts so now players can retrieve their balls easily.
One of my great pleasures in the morning was to rummage around in the bushes and find all the abandoned tennis balls but now there are very few but luckily I have managed to save over....... lots and lots, forgot I can't count.
So should I be happy that the appearance of the area looks so much better or should I be annoyed I can't go ball hunting, oh well what would I know I'm only a dog

No comments: