Thursday 6 May 2010

You can tell Spring/Summer is here/coming

Ah, the sun is shining, there is the odd shower of rain and the weather is warming up. Leaves are appearing and thickening on trees, flower buds are bursting and colour from blossom is making the hedgerow look beautiful.

But the real way to tell Spring and Summer is the rubbish appearing in the parks. It's amazing, at first I thought what an earth could make paper, packaging and plastic bottles appear from nowhere then I realised it's those selfish students, for those reading this from a long way off we have a University in our area where supposedly intelligent people go to learn, sadly they haven't been taught manners or tidiness.

It's not as if there are no bins in the parks, you have to pass one which ever way you leave them, I know I check them for messages each day and leave my own.

Do they live like this at home? Don't they realise that it looks really bad and is dangerous to us dogs and lesser animals, do they care, obviously not. I barked at some the other day and they said things that even my master found upsetting. And they say that animals don't know how to behave.

Anyway what would I know I'm only a dog.

No comments: