Monday 22 March 2010

Too remiss to Twitter

I've just realised that I haven't posted since the great snows, well they were great to me!
Now the spring is here and the plants are getting greener I'm really enjoying playing ball.

I was contemplating doing one of those twitter things, you know, making little notes every few
minutes so people would know what I was up to, I asked Bo Obama if he was going to do one but he says he isn't allowed because of security in case he gave some secrets away, but he thought perhaps I should do one. I put a lot of thought into it and I've decided that basically I'm too lazy to keep it up to date, well it has taken me ages to update this blog so how would I manage a Twitter.

Could you imagine how boring my Twitter would be anyway, it would go something like this.

Entry 1. Got up and had a good scratch and stretch

Entry 2. Master took me out for a quick splash and dash, chased 3 squirrels, visited 5 trees, 1 wall and a lamp post.

Entry 3. Had breakfast, Tuna and Boiled Egg, hmm boring.

Entry 4. Went to the park, chased balls, barked, came home.

Well wasn't that exciting? But on the positive side I could copy and paste the entries each day to keep it up to date, all I would need to change was the amount of squirrels, trees and such stuff.

So should I become a Twit or what? What would I know I'm only a dog!

1 comment:

briarlow said...

LOL I think you'd be a great twit. You certainly make me smile!