Tuesday 24 March 2009

So where are the elephants?

The other day I heard master say that there are Elephants in Leamington, I'm not sure what an elephant is but I'm told by a wise old dog in Jephson Gardens that the 3 statues by the restaurant are elephants.

I've checked them over and they're not very big but not so small that they could hide easily so I've been on look out ever since, I haven't come across any but maybe had a sniff of one, not that I know what they should smell like.

I've been everywhere looking, even across the river, I've checked behind walls, round corners, everywhere but so far nothing!

I'm not saying master is mistaken but but you never know. I'll keep looking and will keep you up to date if there are any developments.

Maybe Elephants are only a myth, what would I know, I'm only a dog.

No comments: