Friday 13 November 2009

Birthday boy

So i woke up this morning thinking there was something I should remember, it is Friday the 13th but that doesn't matter because dogs aren't superstitious, touch wood. Then it stuck me it is 13th November and it's my Birthday!

Now here is where I get confused, I think I'm 4 but apparently I am 28, now I feel older but not 28 that is for sure.

Did I get a present? Did I heck, not a thing, not even a tennis ball though I have over 100 another one is always welcome and as my mistress says when getting another pair of shoes/handbag/piece of Jewellery, you can never have too many.

Perhaps there is a surprise later on today or maybe a secret party, I can't wait but how do I tell anyone?

Cousin Bo had a huge party, photographers everything and he's only Portuguese.

I don't know, anyway what would I know I'm only a dog.

No comments: