Saturday 9 May 2009

Trouble ahead

Just a quick update to start with, the Elephant hunt is still on, Egor, I mean Bo said he'll drop me a line next week so watch out for that and still no news on the haircut but as nobody has commented I guess nobdy really cares.

More pressing though is I hear the local animal press are soon to do a report on my expenses, you see the problem lies in my living nearly over half a mile from my work, this may not seem a lot but to put it in context that is 28 posts, 14 additional sniffing points and lots of footsteps for one so small. Therefore I feel it is my right to claim for a second bone on expenses.

You see my wages are so small that it would be impossible for me to do my job properly if I didn't have a second bone to go to when I am at work. Surely it's not too much to ask and I know I've technically got two second bones but one is a ring so shouldn't count! And the women's clothing I find isn't mine, honest.

Now you can't say my having more than 100 tennis balls is excessive, they're not funded by the public purse, I kinda acquire them, no not really theft, honest!

And before anybody asked I did check my expense claims recently and noticed a collar claimed accidently, realising my mistake I immediately paid this back, no not because I found out about the expenses investigation but because I'm a public spirited dog.

Resign? No I only claimed within the rules, I won't even apologise, I'm too arrogant for that.

Thank goodness things like this don't go on in the human world, could you imagine the upset it would cause and the humans would have to resign, but hey what do I know, I'm only a dog!

No comments: